Monday, September 13, 2010

What about this, that and the other?

Hear This!....Our website is launching very SOON (think this week!) and as we are putting on the finishing touches,we want to know what you guys would like to know about parties and events.
What exactly is appropriate to wear to a wedding?
What is going on in the wedding/event planning world and how can I make sure my ideas are the latest and greatest?
Basically, what would you like to know regarding party and event planning? 
Ask us anything, because we make it our business to know about all things events, parties and weddings!


We'll be waiting ever so patiently to answer your questions!
The first five people to follow our blog and shoot us a subject you'd like a fresh perspective on by September 17, will get a Starbucks card courtesy of Megan K.!

3 comments:

  1. I go to a lot of wedding...just wondering, is there a certain color to wear or not to wear to a wedding....i'm a big fan of black (it's kinda my color :)) But not sure if black is too dark for such a happy event like a wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I was wondering the same thing. I have a wedding to go to soon and it is at 4pm. Is it ok to wear black? And what if I wear something that has the wedding colors on it. is that ok too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies....black is fine for weddings!

    ReplyDelete