Monday, November 1, 2010

Girlfriends: Can't live without them!


Considering the Megan K. team is made up all girls (so far!), we have decided that in all-girls weekend is a must for every girl, no matter what else is going on in our lives.  To that end, we are working on a one-of-a-kind event with one of the area's most posh resorts and plan to have our first annual GWA (Girls Weekend Away) in 2011.  (Watch for details on Facebook after the new year so you can reserve your spot!)

Megan, Katie, and I have all recently had some time to get away with girlfriends and each one of us is convinced that we are better at work and around others after getting our girl time.  Megan's recent involvement with Extreme Makeover and "meetings" with her running team, Blonde Ambition, have been reminders that good girlfriends offer support in every aspect of life -- and a ton of laughs. 

As for me, my friends and I have what we call our "judgement-free zone" times where we all vent;  I wouldn't trade those times for anything. My day-trip to Destin this weekend with my best friend was just what I needed and reiterated the blessings of friendship.   So whether it's a Mardi Gras group, Bunko, going out on the town or even the paint-your-nails-watch-chick-flicks-and-eat-chocolate type of nights, make some time for you and your girls soon. 
 

 
 
 

29520_393272776333_621826333_4181738_5597174_n


6054_539532880122_50105035_31968695_5099767_n




Best,
 
Natalie and the Megan K. Team

No comments:

Post a Comment